Top MBA College in India New Delhi Institute of Management has been consistently ranked among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG. It is approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India, since 1996 and declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE, since 2008.
Over the years, more than 1000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% finest placements year on year basis with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years. Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM among the fastest growing MBA-schools of Asia.
Vision: NDIM was founded with the Vision of being a global learning hub, a unique gurukul to nurture courageous global change leaders through holistic, transformative and innovative learning.
Mission of NDIM:
- To establish linkages with Global Academicians and Industry.
- To provide personalized attention and a highly interactive teaching & learning process.
- To nurture effective decision makers and leaders with global outlook and conviction to venture into the unknown.
- To create appropriate environment that promotes acquisition of relevant knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for adapting to fast changing & dynamic business environments across borders.
- To provide necessary ecosystem for encouraging nascent ideas and supporting their spirit of venturing into new initiatives, startups, entrepreneurial endeavours.
- To create socially and environmentally sensitive ethical business leaders.
- To provide equal opportunities to all irrespective of caste, creed and gender.